Cod liver pate 1 can, potato 2-3 pcs, egg 4 pcs, carrot 1 pcs, green onion - to taste, mayonnaise 100 g, salt - to taste, black pepper - pinch.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients for the salad. Potatoes and carrots thoroughly washed and boiled. Cool the vegetables and then peel them.
2. Eggs shall be hard-boiled, chilled and cleaned from the shell. Separate the egg whites from the yolks.
3. Open a can of cod liver pate. Pour the oil off.
4. To start spread boiled grated potatoes evenly in the bottom of glass bowls. Top with mayonnaise.
5. Next layer is a cod liver pate. Top it with a thin mesh of mayonnaise.
6. Cut the green onions into rings. Put green onions on a top of the cod liver. Top with mayonnaise.
7. Add a layer of boiled grated carrots.
8. Make a next layer with grated egg whites. Top with a mesh of mayonnaise.
9. The last layer is finely grated egg yolks.
10. Decorate the salad with fresh herbs. You can also use olives, cranberries or pomegranate seeds as decorating. Cool down the salad in a fridge.