Your fridge smells horrible? Every day you are throwing spoiled food? Your refrigerator needs to be organized!
The back of the fridge can become a haven for expired condiments, week old leftovers and molding vegetables if you’re not careful. This is why fridge organization is so important!
ClutterFree.hk created a unique workshop in Hong Kong “Organized Refrigerator”.
We will teach you:
- How to organize fridges with food safety in mind
- Cross-contamination and how to prevent it
- Common mistakes that cause produce to spoil
- The easiest way to save space in the fridge
- Effects of ethylene gas and fruit ripening
The workshop conducted by KonMari Consultant and Professional Home Organizer Marina Voronina.
Enroll now to the next workshop and enjoy your organized refrigerator!
Full information can be found on www.clutterfree.hk