Treat your friends and loved ones with our gift vouchers.
New way to turn an ordinary meal extraordinary.
INGREDIENTS (FOR TWO PORTIONS):
1. Put mushrooms, a celery, carrot, a half of onion, garlic, a bay leaf, black pepper and salt into a saucepan. Fill the saucepan with water and place it on the stove to bring it to a boil. Once it begins to boil, lower the heat and cover.
2. In another pan, fry half an onion and garlic in a generous amount of olive oil at medium heat till soft and golden.
4. Add the buckwheat and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes.
5. Increase the heat and add the wine. Continue stirring until the wine is absorbed.
6. Add a little hot broth and continue stirring until absorbed by the buckwheat grains.
7. Continue adding the broth until the buckwheat becomes soft.
8. While the risotto is cooking, place the boiled mushrooms in a hot pan with a clove of garlic, a little butter and a bay leaf. Add some mushrooms to the buckwheat. Keep the rest to serve.
9. Once the buckwheat risotto is ready, lower the heat and mix the parsley, cheese, the broth, butter and seasoning of salt and pepper. Stir for another 1-2 minutes.
10. Serve risotto hot, garnished with the remaining mushrooms, cheese, red pepper and a little bit of olive oil.